What Is Collagen?
Collagen is a type of protein that is found in our body’s connective tissues. In simpler terms, think of collagen as a cement or a glue that binds the cells together. Babies contain the most amount of collagen, which is why they have smooth and soft skin. However, collagen tends to decline because of the following factors:
- Consumption of tobacco products,
- Exposure to ultraviolet light,
- Excess intake of sugar.
Introduction To Collagen Biostimulation
Collagen stimulators are a cosmetic procedure in which a substance is injected into the superficial layer of the skin. This treatment helps the skin in producing natural collagen. As we all know, collagen tends to decline as we age. In women, multiple factors like childbirth, menopause, and aging decrease collagen levels. Reduced levels of collagen are the cause of wrinkles and fine lines. Many clinics provide collagen biostimulation, like Sculptra Clinic near Ratchada (คลินิก Sculptra รัชดา, which is the term in Thai).
How To Increase Collagen?
People are always on the lookout to boost collagen levels in their skin. Oral supplements and topical ointments may be one of the ways to increase collagen levels; this may take a lot of time and effort.
In such a scenario, a cosmetic procedure called collagen biostimulation can save the day. This procedure is the least intrusive and requires minimum time for recovery. The following are some salient features of collagen biostimulation:
- It revitalizes lost collagen
- Collagen Biostimulators are made from a synthetic form of lactic acid called PLLA, which stimulates collagen production
- One can start noticing results within three months
- This procedure can be performed in any part of the body
- It can also treat cellulite
Benefits Of Collagen Biostimulation
Collagen Biostimulation provides multiple benefits such as:
- You can recover from this procedure within the same day.
- This procedure offers long-term results compared to taking collagen supplements and applying topical ointments.
- This procedure is the least invasive compared to other cosmetic procedures for anti-aging.
- You will start noticing results as soon as three months.
- This procures the volume of the skin.
- This procedure improves skin quality and texture.
- Your skin will still look natural after this procedure, which means that your skin will not look artificial while providing you with the anti-aging benefits you seek.
Collagen biostimulation is a safe and long-lasting procedure. People looking for immediate benefits with minimal intrusion can opt for this procedure. You can take this procedure at Scuptra Clinic near Ratchada and reap the benefits for the long term.