If you looking forward to some physical changes to look attractive, then horn chestnut-shaped lips are the best option for you. Horn chestnut-shaped lips are just what you need to create a distinguished look. The horn chestnut-shaped lip surgery is mostly popular in Asian countries. Of all other countries, Thailand tops the chart for carrying out most horn chestnut-shaped lip for men (ปากกระจับ ชาย, which is the term in Thai) surgeries in the world.
Why Do Men Consider The Horn Chestnut-Shaped Lip Surgery?
The horn chestnut-shaped lip or lip reduction surgery is suitable for thick-lip people. This procedure is the best for those who are either not satisfied with their present lips or have a thicker upper lip. This lip reduction surgery can turn you more attractive than before. Additionally, it can also fix various conditions like lip inflammation, infection, lip polyps and so on which either leave behind scars on your lips or result in thicker lips.
What Can You Expect From A Successful Horn Chestnut-Shaped Lip Surgery?
The horn chestnut-shaped lip for men can render a chestnut-shaped appearance to your upper lip. The surgical procedure helps the upper lip curve upwards. It also makes the central part of the lip curve downwards like a bow. When the upper lip curve upwards, it will expose your teeth which in turn gives a youthful look.
How To Look After Your Lips Post Surgery?
- Prefer consuming only soft foods.
- Stay away from strenuous exercises and activities that can cause pressure and stress to the surgery area for about 6-8 weeks.
- You can expect numbness, swelling and bruising in the area. However, you need not worry since these symptoms will not last beyond 1-2 weeks.
- You can massage the surgical area to prevent fibrosis formation. Massaging appropriately can turn the area flexible.
How To Prepare For The Procedure?
There are various steps involved to prepare for horn chestnut-shaped lip for men, to get the most value out of it:
How To Get Ready For Surgery?
- Avoid eating or drinking for 6 hours before surgery.
- Your doctor might ask you to stop smoking just a few weeks before the scheduled surgery date. You might even have to stay away from smoking even after the surgery.
- Top consuming alcohol, as it might disrupt anaesthesia.
- Avoid taking aspirin 2 weeks before the surgery. Also, keep away from blood thinning medications.
The horn chestnut-shaped lip for men surgery is performed inside a surgeon’s office. This lip lifting surgery can turn your upper lift look more defined. This lip surgery unlike lip injections is a permanent solution. Men looking for a pronounced ‘cupid’s bow’ can go for this surgery.